Galvanised Steel Tubes are the steel tubes with protective zinc coating to prevent it from rust and corrosion. The adherent of such steel tubes benefits from low maintenance and repair costs because of its special properties. Ideal for making long-lasting structures Galvanised piping was commonly installed in homes built before 1960. Also, after its invention, it became an alternative to lead pipe for water supply lines. Tata Structura Z+ offers high quality galvanised steel tubes. It has a galvanized coating thickness of 360 GSM of pure zinc and ideal for a corrosive environment in high moisture.
Tata Structura Z+, ideal for long-lasting structures, is widely popular in the construction industry because of its various features. Let us take a look at the different features of the Galvanised Steel Tubes by Tata Structura Z+ which make it unique from normal steel tubes:
- Durable – As compared to normal steel tubes, these are highly durable and offer 3 times longer life. It is more resistant to corrosion and gives more protection than local GP tubes.
- High Quality – These steel tubes are made of high-quality raw material that yields strength of over 210 MP. The galvanised coating offers outstanding resistance to damages from transport and service.
- Flexible – Tata Structura Z+ galvanised steel tubes are made of ductile steel and can be easily bent into any desired shape. It is flexible enough to build structures that look aesthetically appealing.
- Weldable – Galvanised steel tube by Tata Structura have a chemical composition that makes it ideal for suitable for welding. This ensures stronger joints for a robust structure.
- Low cost – These tubes are ready to use when delivered and do not require any additional preparation on the surface or any inspection or painting etc. This reduces the cost of the company making it a favourable choice for all construction needs.
Covering the entire North-Eastern states from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura, Manipur, and Nagaland, we have our dominant presence in the major cities of these states i.e. Guwahati, Jorhat, Golaghat, Sivasagar, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Itanagar, Shillong, Aizawl, Imphal, Agartala, Dimapur, Kohima. For more details, please contact us.