Whenever a new guest visits your place or when people walk by your lane, what, according to you, do they first notice? Of course, it has to be the design of your entrance gate. The entrance gate design makes an essential contribution to your home’s overall appeal as it is the first thing that everyone notices. To add to the overall look of your home, you must consider investing in a stunning entrance gate.
However, along with an entrance gate design, you must also look for some other key factors essential for your home’s safety standards.
So, we have come up with the top factors that you must consider before choosing an entrance gate for your home.
- Security: Security must be your topmost priority before choosing an entrance gate for your home. A secured and firm gate will keep encroachers out of your home. For a gate to be fully secured, the material used must be strong enough to make it impossible for anyone to break in. Also, the gate should withstand its strength through repeated use. It must ensure full privacy from passers-by, especially if you have a view inside the home.
- Durability: An entrance gate can be an investment when considering the quality. Not only should it provide unbeatable security, but it also should be tough enough to provide the same level of daily performance in the future as well. The material used in designing a gate must be long-lasting so that it doesn’t wear out from continuous exposure to the external environment.
- Must be easy to use : Another significant factor that you must consider is the usability of the entrance gate. The entrance gate should exhibit simplicity and enable straightforward access to control.
- Reliability: For a gate to be reliable, it should be strong and impossible to evade by anyone trying to break in. It should also withstand its strength through repeated use.
- Style: If you have already invested a lot in the decor or on other outside features of your home, you need to ensure that the gates you choose blend in. Adding a gate that matches your home’s current aesthetics may cost you a little, but it should add an appealing look to your home. Therefore, choosing the right style for your entrance gate is really an important factor to consider.
- Low maintenance: Another most significant factor that you must consider before choosing an entrance gate is whether the maintenance cost will be feasible.
Compared to wooden gates that require you to ensure that they’re cleaned, sanded down, painted, and not stained. Failing to do this regularly can result in long-term damage and further costs down the line. Such material needs high maintenance cost, unlike steel gates that are solid material and don’t require over maintenance. The occasional cleaning and oiling of the hinges should be more than enough.
Planning to get security gates for your home but want to make sure that the investment is worthwhile? Well, you are in the right place. Opt for the wide range of entrance gates from Tata Steel Aashiyana that are made with the most robust material in the market to keep intruders away and add stunning appeal to your home. Contact us today to protect your beautiful home with the safety of a steel entrance gate.